Website Sabre88, LLC
Sabre88 is a consulting firm bringing capabilities to federal and commercial clients. Sabre88 takes pride in helping its clients improve overall business processes and deliver tools tailored to its client’s individual needs. Sabre88 presents a proven ability to assist businesses to achieve their mission and their goals. Sabre88 prides itself with our fervent commitment to our clients and our employees.
Sabre88 is looking for a Full-Time Administrative Assistant II to join our team in Arlington, VA to provide service contract support directly to the JPO Services Acquisition Team (SAT) Team, includes reporting to the Services Acquisition Team Lead.
Note: Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Provide administrative and data entry support to assist with execution of services acquisition contracts and associated actions including travel, personnel and others in a timely manner.
- Experience with data entry, and contract-action related support to the SAT including, but not limited to travel requests, personnel tracking, contract-related tracking including deliverables, and creating/tracking associated metrics.
- Assist in the maintenance of internal files including contract files, take notes, track action items and create, update and enhance internal IPT files using JPO-approved tools.
- Provide quality assurance to promote consistency and compliance in all actions.
- Assist with resolution of day-to-day issues and proactively engage with appropriate stakeholders for issue resolution.
- Provide management and oversight of all JPO Service acquisitions through all phases of the project lifecycle from initiation and planning through execution, monitoring & controlling, and close-out.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Power Point required.
- Advanced knowledge of Department of Defense communication guidelines including The Tongue and Quill required.
- High School diploma.
- Two (2) years administrative or data entry support, one of which must be supporting the DoD or other federal agency.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing, coordinating, and gathering relevant data to create metrics for entry into appropriate database(s).
- Experience with extracting data and conducting analysis in the preparation and presentation of recurring and/or ad-hoc business reporting.
- Experience processing contract support travel requests in accordance with federal travel regulations (FTR) and agency guidelines.
- Experience tracking/administration of personnel assigned to Contractor Support Services (CSS) or similar contracts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with Supervisors, Managers, Action Officers, Contractors, and Customer Agencies on Projects directly related to (CSS) contracts.
- Experience using intermediate/advanced functions of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, charts, macros and formulas.
- Experience using intermediate/advanced functions of Microsoft Word, including preparation of documents such as bullet background papers and memoranda for record using DoD communications guidelines includes the Tongue and Quill.
- Experience using intermediate/advanced functions of Microsoft Power Point, including creating, editing and incorporating charts in presentations, incorporating audio and video, creating interactive presentations, and using animation in presentations.
- Experience working as part of a team on a large project with responsibility for an assigned portion of that project.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Ability to analyze program effectiveness and implement process improvement techniques.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- Able to provide 3 professional references
- Must be able to pass a background check
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your employment with Sabre88 is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or [company name] at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in these policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Sabre88 employees.
This policy of employment-at-will may not be modified by any officer or employee and shall not be modified in any publication or document. The only exception to this policy is a written employment agreement approved at the discretion of the CEO.
These personnel policies are not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org