Website Sabre88, LLC
Sabre88 is looking for a Full-Time Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team in Kansas City, MO., knowledgeable of the full-cycle accounting process and financial responsibilities. In this capacity, minimum travel will be required.
- Billing: The candidate shall verify invoices; reconcile assigned accounts; and process vendor payments using TOPS. The candidate shall inform client of any and all issues and projects that are being processed. Personnel shall provide information to government agencies as requested for billing inquiries. The candidate shall produce reports and charts as required. The candidate shall maintain and revise lists, control records and source data used in the preparation of recurring reports and records. The candidate shall develop procedures to determine validity of reports produced during production or billing execution.
- Data Correction: The candidate shall provide a varied degree of analysis in evaluating system output and databases. Investigation and assistance is required in the correction of the problems causing incorrect input or output. Candidate shall provide data analysis to client’s technical personnel in identifying data errors or in identification of service technical issues that require resolution based on correct or incorrect data.
- Interaction with Customers and Product/Service Providers: The candidate shall be able to interact proficiently with Vendors/ Customer Agencies on financial issues as well as be able to multitask, use problem-solving skills, and be able to work within allotted time frames. The candidate shall discuss and plan workload and job scheduling priorities with the client who will be responsible for providing technical guidance. The client will interact with the FSC Atlanta headquarters for guidance on billing and data correction processes and procedures.
- Accounts payable/receivable experience.
- Ability to reconcile variances in monthly billing.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- An ability to audit invoices for accuracy and process fully cycle monthly vendor invoices for payment.
- Have a familiarity and experience with computerized and online data entry systems. This would include assisting system users and clients.
- Have a familiarity and experience in protecting privacy records and data.
- Experience in maintaining and filing electronic data records.
- Three to five years of professional experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Anyone who is authorized to work in the US.
- Must clear federal background and reference checks.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your employment with Sabre88 is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or [company name] at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in these policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Sabre88 employees.
This policy of employment-at-will may not be modified by any officer or employee and shall not be modified in any publication or document. The only exception to this policy is a written employment agreement approved at the discretion of the CEO.
These personnel policies are not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com