Website Sabre88, LLC
Sabre88 is seeking a Full-Time Acquisition Support Specialist with Program Management experience to support to the JPO Business Operations team; providing process improvement and training over of all JPO Service acquisitions through all phases of the project lifecycle from initiation and planning through execution, monitoring & controlling, and close-out. The Acquisition Support Specialist is to ensure project cost, schedule, and performance measures are standardized, monitored, tracked and administered according to Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) guidelines.
Must possess an active DoD Secret Clearance and DAWIA II in Project Management or Contracting or a PMP or a FAC-C Level II certificate.
· Extensive experience with acquisition plans, acquisition strategies, source selection plans, justification and approvals, determination and findings, requirements documents and technical evaluations.
· Knowledgeable in developing Cost estimates/Pre-award technical documentation.
· Improve upon processes related to preparation, review, update and coordination of pre-award solicitation documents/acquisition packages and post award management
· Conduct business data analysis of program information to ensure compliance with regulations, identify trends, provide information to other decision-makers and assist in responding to the results of audits, inspections, management reviews and other evaluations.
· Assist in ensuring documents are in accordance with Federal law, departmental regulations, and procedures applicable to the acquisition process and to the administration of contracts.
· Assist Business Operations in creating, updating, and enhancing internal acquisition documents.
· Analyze current processes acquisition processes and plan for and execute process improvements
· Development of standardized Pre/Post Award templates
· Develop Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and training material for the SAT team
· Developing an acquisition training program for PM’s and CORs
· BS or BA degree in a Business, Management, or relevant technical discipline; Master’s degree in a relevant discipline preferred.
· Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a position related to acquisition program management supporting DoD acquisition programs/projects.
· Subject matter expertise (SME) in Process improvement for Major Defense Acquisition Programs (MDAP)
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to interact with Supervisors, Managers, Action Officers, Contractors, and Customer Agencies on Projects directly related to Contractor Support Services (CSS) contracts.
· Knowledge of federal law and associated regulation that are applicable to federal contract administration requirements outlined in the FAR, DFAR, JTR, FTR, etc.
· Experience using advanced functions of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, charts, and formulas), PowerPoint, Word, as well as MS Project.
· Experience working as part of a team on a large project with responsibility for an assigned portion of that project.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to analyze program effectiveness and implement process improvement techniques.
· Must possess an Active DoD Secret Clearance.
· DAWIA II in Project Management or PMP.
· Must clear background and reference checks.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your employment with Sabre88 is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or Sabre88 at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in these policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Sabre88 employees.
This policy of employment-at-will may not be modified by any officer or employee and shall not be modified in any publication or document. The only exception to this policy is a written employment agreement approved at the discretion of the CEO.
These personnel policies are not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document.
Insight to see what needs improvement and being influential and proactive in taking initiative.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com