Website Sabre88 LLC
Sabre88 is a global consulting firm bringing capabilities in Help Desk & Contact Center Support, Telecommunications Support, Financial Services, Acquisition Support and Data Entry & Forms Processing to federal and commercial clients. Sabre88 takes pride in helping its clients improve overall business processes by tailoring best practices into replicable methodologies and by drawing on a capacity to assemble premier experts, processes, and tools tailored to its client’s individual needs. Sabre88 presents a proven ability to help government leaders manage large-scale initiatives and achieve mission goals and is unsurpassed in its fervent commitment to the objectives of its clients 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Sabre88 has an opening for a Program Analyst particularly with Acquisition experience to perform a range of Program Office Analysis and DOD Acquisition Support responsibilities that will include but are not limited to:
• Analyzes program requirements, status, budget, and schedules
• Participates in meetings and supports specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
• Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs.
• Tracks program/project status and schedules take minutes, prepares presentations, reports, studies, documentation.
• Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
• Supporting the Service Acquisition Team (SAT) Program Managers and Contracting Officer Representatives (COR) throughout pre-solicitation, solicitation, award, and post-award phases.
• Assisting in the timely preparation/coordination of procurement packages/requests; to include Request for Proposals (RFPs), Statements of Work (SOWs), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Justifications and Approvals (J&As), other acquisition documents and travel.
• Participating in meetings and supporting specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
• Reviewing, analyzing, and tracking Contract/Task Order (TO) invoices and expenditures.
• Utilizing financial management trackers to monitor overall project health in terms of cost, schedule, risks, and performance.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
• At least two (2) years of experience supporting DOD Acquisition IGCE required.
• BS or BA degree in a Business, Management or “Relevant Technical Discipline”.
• ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional six (6) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFARS) and contract administration a plus.
• Must possess an Active Secret Clearance
• Must clear federal background and reference checks
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your employment with Sabre88 is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or [company name] at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in these policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Sabre88 employees.
This policy of employment-at-will may not be modified by any officer or employee and shall not be modified in any publication or document. The only exception to this policy is a written employment agreement approved at the discretion of the CEO.
These personnel policies are not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org