Website Sabre88, LLC
Sabre88 is a global consulting firm bringing capabilities in Help Desk & Contact Center Support, Telecommunications Support, Financial Services, Acquisition Support and Data Entry & Forms Processing to federal and commercial clients. Sabre88 takes pride in helping its clients improve overall business processes by tailoring best practices into replicable methodologies and by drawing on a capacity to assemble premier experts, processes,and tools tailored to its client’s individual needs. Sabre88 presents a proven ability to help government leaders manage large-scale initiatives and achieve mission goals and is unsurpassed in its fervent commitment to the objectives of its clients 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Sabre88 is currently seeking a Full-Time Business Development Associate to assist the business development team (BD Team) responsible for the acquisition of new opportunities within the federal government. This position is also responsible for maintaining client relationships and supports the firm’s principals in all public engagements.
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with partners and potential customers.
- Regularly meet with prospective and current clients and teaming partners; required to make on-site visits to Program Managers, Contracting Officers as well as business partners nationwide.
- Develop and execute calls and visit plans to present Sabre88 corporate capabilities and gather business intelligence.
- Ensure the identification, qualification, tracking, and capture of targeted business opportunities to achieve growth within targeted markets in a manner aligned with our business strategy.
- Develop a strong pipeline of new business opportunities with the Business Development (BD) team, including the Business Development Associate, Branding Strategy Manager, Proposal Writer, Research Associate, and Interns.
- Collaborate on proposal development efforts, and act as a key resource to write, edit, modify and participate in full production of proposals that have been captured.
- Update client relationship management information, and report on the activity within our client/partner pipeline.
- Using expertise and research skills, identify and apply fact-based data(from both internal and external sources) in setting business development strategic priorities.
- Participate in Sabre88 team meetings including but not limited to daily back-office morning huddles, opportunity evaluation discussions and weekly staff and progress tracking discussions.
- Create personnel data sheets and submit to HR for key personnel on proposal submissions.
- Develop kick off agenda and lead kick off meeting for proposal submissions.
- Manage the execution and storage of documents for opportunities and partners.
- Effective management of data in Zoho CRM Tool (dates, revenues, POCs, agency, stage, etc.).
- Ensure the compliance and submission of proposals, RFIs/SSNs, and capability statements.
- Daily check for opportunities in portals such as SAM.gov and Seaport.
- Strong verbal and excellent writing skills with examples of original writings.
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills.
- 1-2 years’ Business Development experience within the federal market place with a track record of wins.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Ability to engender trust with decision-makers within client organizations and develop relationships.
- Convert qualified leads within the Sabre88 pipeline to potential bid opportunities.
- Energetic self-starter that has great initiative and will take the lead on projects.
- Demonstrates creativity and strength in the face of change and obstacles.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Customer Tracking Systems and federal opportunity portals.
- Prior direct sales experience preferred.
- Must have tangible results from previous employment including wins and losses.
- Must be is authorized to work in the United States.
- Must clear federal background and reference checks.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your employment with Sabre88 is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or Sabre88 at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in these policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Sabre88 employees.
This policy of employment-at-will may not be modified by any officer or employee and shall not be modified in any publication or document. The only exception to this policy is a written employment agreement approved at the discretion of the CEO.
These personnel policies are not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org