Website Sabre88, LLC
Sabre88 is a global consulting firm bringing capabilities in Help Desk & Contact Center Support, Telecommunications Support, Financial Services, Acquisition Support and Data Entry & Forms Processing to federal and commercial clients. Sabre88 takes pride in helping its clients improve overall business processes by tailoring best practices into replicable methodologies and by drawing on a capacity to assemble premier experts, processes and tools tailored to its client’s individual needs. Sabre88 presents a proven ability to help government leaders manage large-scale initiatives and achieve mission goals, and is unsurpassed in its fervent commitment to the objectives of its clients 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Sabre88 is seeking a Full-Time Human Resources Generalist responsible for performing the day-to-day Human Resource related tasks. The HR Generalist will carry on the responsibilities of a wide variety of both complex and routine HR tasks under the supervision of the Program Manager. Functional areas consist of: Benefits Administration, Payroll, HR Reporting, Compensation, HRIS Systems, and Employee Engagement.
• Manage all recruiting activity for all active positions and Business Development proposal submissions.
• Research external salary surveys.
• Establish recruiting requirements by studying objectives; meeting with managers and BD team to discuss needs.
• Write job descriptions based on information gleaned from RFPs, RFIs, current customer requirements, and collaboration with current managers and leadership.
• Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting potential candidates through job boards and/or social media (i.e., Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, Clearance Jobs).
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules, ensuring management and applicant have the necessary information to prepare and conduct the interview.
• Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interview applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
• Create and send offer letters and communicates with candidate through entire process including communication when the candidate did not get the job or when Sabre88 lost a bid.
• Conduct biweekly payroll processing to Paychex, reconcile payroll discrepancies, and resolve employee payroll inquiries.
• Review timesheets every Monday morning for accuracy and to make sure time off is consistent with BambooHR for payroll processing.
• Process salary increases/bonuses and retro transactions to be included in biweekly payroll.
• Prepare biweekly payroll upload to Lincoln Financial for 401K program (deferral and contributions).
• Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees in HRIS system.
New Hire Orientation Responsibilities:
• Conduct new employee orientation and ensure new hire package is completed and processed (including E-Verify and I-9 processing).
• Administer and explain benefits to employees, as well as serving as liaison between insurance carriers and employees.
• Maintain and update the employee “on-boarding packet” as needed in BambooHR.
• Walk candidates through the federal security clearance process and keep in contact with both candidate and security company to ensure parties are aware and updated accordingly if additional information is
Termination Processing Responsibilities:
• Conduct Exit Interviews.
• Process various terminations in Sabre88 HRIS systems and prepare and send out COBRA notifications.
• Process final paychecks and include unused vacation.
Performance Management Responsibilities:
• Keep track and notify employees and managers when annual performance assessment is due.
• Assist management with preparation of Performance Improvement Plans.
• Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Research various vendors on HR compliance courses and conduct roll-out to all Sabre88 employees.
• Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
Records Management/Reporting Responsibilities:
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
• Manage/file accurate and detailed confidential employee documents.
• Preparing and maintaining documentation and evaluations.
• Enter confidential personnel data into HRIS systems.
• Prepares HR reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Draft, proofread, and distribute correspondence, reports, and presentations.
• Conduct Annual Open Enrollment. Work with broker on pricing and United Healthcare on presentation.
• Field various employee benefits inquiries to various vendors for resolution.
Additional Overall Responsibilities:
• Update Employee Handbook and policies annually.
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
• Assist in the execution of employee events – birthdays, office-specific events, etc.
• Responsible for DocuSign.
• Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
• Identify ways to improve policies and procedures.
• Provide administrative support to our back office, including but not limited to phone coverage, ordering supplies, mail sorting and processing, and other ad hoc tasks.
• Other duties as assigned.
Core Competencies Required:
• Organizational and Planning skills
• Communication skills
• Team Oriented
• Attention to Detail
• Decision-Making and Judgment
• Human Resources policy and procedure: 2 years (Required)
• Employee relations: 2 years (Required)
• Benefits/Payroll: 2 years (Required)
• Microsoft Office Suite: 1 year (Required)
• Recruiting: 1 year (Required)
• Administrative Skills (Required)
• Must clear Background and Reference Checks.
*For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter. Only candidates being considered will be contacted.
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Your employment with Sabre88 is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or Sabre88 at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in these policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Sabre88 employees.
This policy of employment-at-will may not be modified by any officer or employee and shall not be modified in any publication or document. The only exception to this policy is a written employment agreement approved at the discretion of the CEO. These personnel policies are not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org