Grant Writer/Researcher (Part-Time)
Website Sabre88, LLC
Sabre88 is a global consulting firm bringing capabilities in Help Desk & Contact Center Support, Telecommunications Support, Financial Services, Acquisition Support, and Data Entry & Forms Processing to federal and commercial clients. Sabre88 takes pride in helping its clients improve overall business processes by tailoring best practices into replicable methodologies and by drawing on a capacity to assemble premier experts, processes, and tools tailored to its client’s individual needs. Sabre88 presents a proven ability to help government leaders manage large-scale initiatives and achieve mission goals.
Sabre88 is recruiting for a Part-time Grant Researcher/Writer with the Port Authority of NY & NJ. This position will support the Port Authority’s Security Business Resource Management and Planning (SBRMP) department. This position is for a tentative contract award. If awarded, this position will be part-time and duties will be completed on-site. Work will be performed during the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm EST Monday through Friday. Grant Researcher/Writer responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Research, track, document, and provide information related to the discovery of non-traditional sources of grant funding
- Gathering information for new grant applications and interactions
- Create new grant applications
- Communicate with various Agency stakeholders and grantors
- Attend meetings and/or make presentations, prepare meeting agendas and minutes, and provide presentation materials as requested for each meeting.
- Work under the direction of the Manager put will interact with staff from various departments within the Port Authority including but not limited to the Office of the Chief Security Officer, the Security Business Resource Management and Planning, the Office of Emergency Management, Tunnels, Bridges and Terminals Department, Technology Department, and Audit Department.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
• Three (3) years of experience in grant writing
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in English. Five (5) yearsof experience ingrant writing may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent knowledge of grant proposal and application submission processes.
- Strong research skills and knowledge of grant opportunities and informational sources
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 before the start date.
• Must clear federal background and reference checks
- Must be authorized to work in the US
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Your employment with Sabre88 is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or Sabre88 at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in these policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Sabre88 employees. This policy of employment-at-will may not be modified by any officer or employee and shall not be modified in any publication or document. The only exception to this policy is a written employment agreement approved at the discretion of the CEO. These personnel policies are not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com