HUBZone Research Assistant (Part-Time) Newark, NJ
Website Sabre88, LLC
Sabre88 is a consulting firm with a proven track record of serving high-level civilian and defense clients in the United States government. Sabre88 is committed to providing its government clients with customer-focused and unique strategic solutions and takes pride in helping improve overall business processes by tailoring best practices into replicable methodologies anddrawing on the capacity to assemble premier experts, processes, and tools tailored to its client’s individual needs.
If you would like to join such a team, Sabre88 is currently seeking several part-time HUBZone Research Assistants to support the business procurement team responsible for the tactical acquisition of new opportunities and risk management. The team is also responsible for maintaining client relationships and supporting the firm’s principals in all public engagements. The successful applicants will be required to physically work in our Newark, NJ office.
HUBZone Research Assistants will be responsible for the following:
- Researching and profiling potential federal government agencies with key information regarding organizational structure, background, and personal history.
- Coding requirement to evaluate and implement efficient, cost-effective application development solutions.
- Maintaining a clear sense of the incoming business lead’s flow, scheduling research, and prioritizing accordingly.
- Conducting issue analyses outlining the decision makers, fundamental characteristics, recent events, and general agency landscapes.
- Maintaining and building upon a database of prospective clients, including government agencies and private companies.
- Supporting Sabre88 project leaders with a range of tasks including project set-up, and proposal submissions.
- Participating in a range of writing and research activities.
- Assist in the identification of business requirements and in devising system and programming alternatives and specifications.
- Operate on diverse development platforms, computing environments, software, hardware, technologies, and tools.
- Must reside in a designated HUBZone area and provide supporting documentation of permanent address. We will only respond to applicants that meet this criterion. You may check your HUBZone Qualification on the SBA website listed below. https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#center=39.828200,-98.579500&zoom=5
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, and/or related fields preferred.
- 2 years experience in branding/strategic planning/research preferred.
- Microsoft Suite and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software preferred but not required.
- Excellent writer with experience composing research-based and analytical papers, policy papers, editorials, or articles (be prepared to provide samples).
- An ability to synthesize complex ideas into simple straightforward language and to communicate clearly and succinctly.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational capabilities, able to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to remain positive, calm, and strategic under high-pressure, challenging scenarios that require nimble thinking and problem.
- Familiar with government contracts a plus.
- Must clear background and reference checks
- Must be authorized to work in the US
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your employment with Sabre88 is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or [company name] at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in these policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Sabre88 employees.
This policy of employment-at-will may not be modified by any officer or employee and shall not be modified in any publication or document. The only exception to this policy is a written employment agreement approved at the discretion of the CEO.
These personnel policies are not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org