Site Manager NRC III, Lisle, IL
Website Sabre88, LLC
Sabre88 is a global consulting firm bringing capabilities in Help Desk & Contact Center Support, Telecommunications Support, Financial Services, Acquisition Support, and Data Entry & Forms Processing to federal and commercial clients. Sabre88 takes pride in helping its clients improve overall business processes by tailoring best practices into replicable methodologies and drawing on the capacity to assemble premier experts, processes, and tools tailored to clients’ individual needs. Sabre88 presents a proven ability to help government leaders manage large-scale initiatives and achieve mission goals.
Sabre88 is recruiting for a Full-Time Site Manager to manage the day-to-day operations and contract services for the NRC, Region III Information Management Center. This position will provide support to NRC’s multiple branches and will report to Sabre88 Program Manager. Duties will be performed on-site Mondays through Fridays during the hours of 7:00 am and 4:30 pm Central Standard Time.
- Attain and maintain a working knowledge of all tasks on the contract and the Statement of Work
- Responsible for managing tasks, meeting contract deliverables, and overseeing the daily operations
- Utilize independent judgment and take initiative in the performance of duties
- Coordinate employee schedule and ensure adequate coverage
- Enforce client workplace procedures and company policies
- Clearly and effectively communicate and interact with various agency stakeholders
- Serve as liaison between clients and employees
- Identify skill deficiencies, provide the necessary training, and maintain training materials
- Coordinate and schedule quarterly site visits as needed
- Responsible for accurate, complete, and timely reporting
- Provide support in the selection and onboarding processes of new employees
- Input data at a rate of accuracy of 97%
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- Three (3) years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Working knowledge of document preparation terminology and procedures
- Excellent data collection, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Database and records management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of records and information
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must clear extensive federal background check
- Must clear reference checks (3)
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter. Only candidates being considered will be contacted.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Your employment with Sabre88 is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or Sabre88 at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in these policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Sabre88 employees. This policy of employment-at-will may not be modified by any officer or employee and shall not be modified in any publication or document. The only exception to this policy is a written employment agreement approved at the discretion of the CEO. These personnel policies are not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com