Website Sabre88, LLC
Sabre88 is a global consulting firm bringing capabilities in Help Desk & Contact Center Support, Telecommunications Support, Financial Services, Acquisition Support, and Data Entry & Forms Processing to federal and commercial clients. Sabre88 takes pride in helping its clients improve overall business processes by tailoring best practices into replicable methodologies and by drawing on a capacity to assemble premier experts, processes, and tools tailored to its client’s individual needs. Sabre88 presents a proven ability to help government leaders manage large-scale initiatives and achieve mission goals and is unsurpassed in its fervent commitment to the objectives of its clients 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Sabre88 offers a full benefits package which includes, health, vision, dental, short-term/long-term and life insurance, 401-k with matching, paid time off, and sick leave for eligible employees.
Sabre88’s Maine Operations office is open from 7:30 am – 7:30 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays and weekends. We are seeking a Full-time Customer Service Representative to join our team in Machias Maine.
This job is a fast-paced, incoming contact center that services a Department of Defense branch with human resource needs. It requires multi-tasking, database operations, and a high level of attention to detail. Starting pay rate is $16.26 per hour, with an additional $4.60 per hour health and welfare payment to help pay for benefits.
Primary job responsibilities
• Answer inquiries via telephone and respond to customer requests using excellent customer service etiquette
• Log all inquiries and update information in the tracking system, and in accordance with call center procedures
• Identify, research, and resolve customer inquiries using the computer system and call center resources
• Escalate inquiry tickets with details of research and troubleshooting steps taken
• Other duties as assigned
• U.S. Citizen, with no criminal background, and good credit, which is required for eligibility to obtain a government-issued security clearance
• Basic computer knowledge/technological skills – adept in using search tools, browsers, email features, file attachments, file transfers
• Good verbal and oral communications skills
• Fast and accurate typing – ability to create grammatically correct responses without any spelling errors
• Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as, interpret basic customer information
• Quality management of work – attention to detail; look for means of improving as well as promoting quality
• High level of motivation – A self-starter with the ability to make efficient use of time and resources
• High School Diploma
• Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software
• Professional verbal and written communication skills and ability to type 40 wpm
• Communication skills
• Team Oriented
• Attention to Detail
• All training is provided on-site at the Machias, Maine location
How to Apply
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter. Only candidates being considered will be contacted.
Note: Sabre88 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your employment with Sabre88 is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or Sabre88 at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in these policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Sabre88 employees.
This policy of employment-at-will may not be modified by any officer or employee and shall not be modified in any publication or document. The only exception to this policy is a written employment agreement approved at the discretion of the CEO.
These personnel policies are not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com