Sabre88 is a global consulting firm bringing capabilities in Help Desk & Contact Center Support, Telecommunications Support, Financial Services, Acquisition Support and Data Entry & Forms Processing to federal and commercial clients. Sabre88 takes pride in helping its clients improve overall business processes by tailoring best practices into replicable methodologies and by drawing on a capacity to assemble premier experts, processes, and tools tailored to its client’s individual needs. Sabre88 presents a proven ability to help government leaders manage large-scale initiatives and achieve mission goals and is unsurpassed in its fervent commitment to the objectives of its clients 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Sabre88 is seeking a Full-Time Financial Analyst II with a background in Telecommunication Financial Support preferred. The roles’ responsibilities shall provide accurate data entry into the Telecommunications Ordering and Pricing System (TOPS) or similar business system and shall develop/work with data in the Microsoft Office Suite. This includes financial data entry, data control, operations documentation, and monitoring and improving procedures. In this capacity, minimum travel will be required.
Business/Core Hours of Operations are: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM (Monday-Friday).
Examine financial systems and accounting records to verify the accuracy and completeness of accounting data and adequacy of supporting data.
- Prepare financial spreadsheets, financial documents for records management disposition, including Excel spreadsheets detailing billings and invoices paid from data retrieved from automated financial systems.
- Summarizes transactions and prepares control documents or other posting documents reflecting the entries to be made to front end business applications.
- Maintains accounting records; enters accounting data into systems.
- Determines the general ledger accounts, journals, and subsidiary accounts affected and the debit and credit entries to be made.
- Summarizes transactions and prepares control documents or other posting documents reflecting the entries to be made.
- Reconciles accounts comparing account balances with related data to ensure agreement; close accounts, prepares a balance sheet and financial statements.
- Prepare financial documents for Records Management disposition.
- Prepares Excel spreadsheets detailing billings and invoices paid from data retrieved from automated financial systems.
- Collects, verifies, updates and maintains reporting data using various government databases and reporting systems.
- Verify vendor invoices.
- Process invoices into a front-end financial system.
- Research financial system to respond to external and internal queries.
- Shall receive/review input and output data (billing documents, spreadsheets, faxes, email documents) which includes an analysis of system input data to determine applicability to customer/user requirements.
- Research the financial system to respond to external and internal queries, payment status of vendor invoices and customer billings.
- Perform administrative functions, such as management of incoming and outgoing mail, filing, photocopying, scanning, mail distribution, etc.
- Support and provide service via phones, emails, and faxes as a recipient and caller.
- Meet with visitors as needed.
- Billing: The candidate shall verify invoices; reconcile assigned accounts, and process vendor payments using TIMS and TOPS. The candidate shall inform the client of any and all issues and projects that are being processed. Personnel shall provide information to government agencies as requested for billing inquiries. The candidate shall produce reports and charts as required. The candidate shall maintain and revise lists, control records and source data used in the preparation of recurring reports and records. The candidate shall develop procedures to determine the validity of reports produced during production or billing execution.
- Data Correction: The candidate shall provide a varied degree of analysis in evaluating system output and databases. Investigation and assistance required in the correction of the problems causing incorrect input or output. The candidate shall provide data analysis to the client’s technical personnel in identifying data errors or in the identification of service technical issues that require resolution based on correct or incorrect data.
- Interaction with Customers and Product/Service Providers: The candidate shall be able to interact proficiently with Vendors/ Customer Agencies on financial issues as well as be able to multitask, use problem-solving skills, and be able to work within allotted time frames. The candidate shall discuss and plan workload and job scheduling priorities with the client who will be responsible for providing technical guidance.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Three to five years of professional experience required.
- Basic understanding of accounting systems, policies and procedures standard accounting codes, classifications, and terminology.
- Microsoft Office Suite / Advanced Excel Skills.
- Experience in maintaining and filing electronic data records.
- High level of confidentiality
- Must clear federal background and reference checks.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your employment with Sabre88 is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or [company name] at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in these policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Sabre88 employees.
This policy of employment-at-will may not be modified by any officer or employee and shall not be modified in any publication or document. The only exception to this policy is a written employment agreement approved at the discretion of the CEO.
These personnel policies are not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org